Tuesday, October 29, 2013

These Boots


Complete sidenote, but that is a fabulous Eric Church song. So is his new single "The Outsiders." Make sure you check it out!  Anyways, I have had an obsession with two tone riding boots ever since I saw them last year. Unfortunately that obsession came with a steep price tag, so I could merely admire them on paper.  Fortunately stores have realized they need to make cheaper and more affordable versions!



Ruche Durango Boots $52.99


Frye 'Melissa Harness' Boot
Frye Melissa Harness Boots $397.95 at Nordstorm




Until the purchase of the above boots, I have lived in a pair that I got from Target last year. I love them so much infact that I bought two pairs of them. People stop me a lot asking where they are from and are always shocked when they hear Target. The best part is, they are again a great knock off of a pair of Frye boots. They are also real leather so they are built the last.

Frye 'Melissa Button' Boot
Frye Melissa Button Boots $329.90 on sale at Nordstrom





Target boot $74.99

I have finished some sewing which I will post soon! In the meantime, happy shopping!

-Abby


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love your choice of boots....getting more style for the money!

    ReplyDelete